CHECK OUT OUR NEW T-SHIRTS!
About Dr Tenpenny:
From 1986 to 1998, she was a full time Emergency Medicine physician and the director of the Emergency Department in Findlay, Ohio. In 1996, she opened a center for Integrative medicine now located in Middleburg Heights. Patients have come from nearly all 50 states and 14 countries to get well using a combination of conventional and holistic therapies.
Beyond her recognition in the field of Integrative Medicine, she is most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the negative impact vaccines can have on health. Dr Tenpenny has invested more than 18,000 hours documenting the problems with vaccines.
Dr Tenpenny is the author of several books and a contributing author for several more including “Textbook of Food and Nutrients in Disease Management.” (Johns Hopkins Univ. Press). Her articles about vaccine hazards translated into more than 10 languages.
In addition to being a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show), Dr. Tenpenny is the Medical Consultant for Parker Hannifin, a Fortune 200 company with 60,000 employees in 48 countries. She is helping to develop health-conscious and holistic programs for the company’s locations in the US and around the world. She is the Medical Correspondent for WHDT TV with a daily health segment called, “Common Solutions for Common Health Problems.”
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE:
DrTenpenny.com is a wealth of information that you won’t find at your pediatrician’s office. We offer unique information and links to articles showing the hazards of vaccines and the options you have for being health and vaccine-free. Navigate the tabs above and you’ll find many forms, articles and products that are difficult to find without hours of personal research.
- We oppose the one-size-fits-all public health policy imposed by state rules and enforced by physicians, hospitals and public health employees.
- We oppose public health policies that demand the rights of the individuals must be secondary to rights of individuals to refuse the injection of products that can have long term, even deadly, consequences to their health.
- We support the freedom to refuse any medical procedure, including vaccination.
- We support fully informed consent, which means admitting to the harm that vaccines can cause and allowing the person time for consideration.
- We believe that vaccines can cause more harm to the health of the individual – and subsequently to the community as a whole – than the good vaccines are claimed to do by vaccine proponents.