DOCTORS: Stand Up for Your Patients
By Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM
You had to trust someone, right?
You were a new parent; you trusted your pediatrician. And you liked him. He was playful, cooed with your baby and had a tiny teddy bear attached to his stethoscope. You believed him when he said, “Vaccines are safe. They’ve been tested and reactions are extremely rare.” Together you laughed and made fun of the “anti-vaxxers.” The two of you agreed that parents who didn’t vaccinate their children were cavalier at best, dangerous at worst.
Without hesitation, you went to all the well visits. You held your baby as she cried and you watched as the nurse injected many shots into her chubby little thighs. You had no reservations about taking her for her 1-year shots, the day after her playful birthday party, complete with cake, balloons and too many presents from doting grandparents, aunts and uncles. You grabbed a sucker out of the jar on your way to the car, whimpering baby in tow.
Shortly after you got home, the crying began in earnest. She was fussy, clingy, and irritable. Something was wrong. This was not your fiercely independent child. Concerned, you called the office. She had not responded like this after her other shots. You were reassured she would be fine.
And then, it happened. Actually, then it began.
Three days later, after being abnormally listless, she had her first seizure. Terrified, you raced her to the Emergency Room. No one seemed to take note when you mentioned she had received six vaccinations only a few days prior. They called it a complex partial seizure and after an overnight stay for “observation,” you hesitantly took her home, worried about what was going on. Could it have been all those vaccines?
Five weeks passed and unexpectedly, she had another seizure. But this time, it didn’t stop. The seizures went on for days. After many different medications and nearly two weeks in the hospital, they finally stopped. The doctors sadly informed you she would most likely have permanent brain damage. They had no answers about why the seizures started, but they knew with 100% certainty, the seizures had “absolutely nothing to do with the vaccines.”
You were scolded every time you questioned if there could have been a connection. You argued she was fine at her birthday party – you offered pictures to prove it. Their unified response? “Maybe she has a defective gene.” But after 10 years of medical care, including O.T., P.T., speech therapy, a long list of medications, several extended hospitalizations and tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills, not covered by insurance, your daughter will never be the same.
You are grateful that your other three children are completely unvaccinated and completely healthy. In fact, they have never even had a single antibiotic. They are bright, inquisitive, musically and athletically inclined. They lovingly help care for their older sister who needs extensive help with her daily activities.
Irrespective of what the doctors say, you know there is a connection between her current state and vaccines. You’ve read too much and talked to too many other parents. You will carry the guilt with you for the rest of your life: That you blindly trusted an authority figure who, you found out later, had never read any of the vaccine package inserts, and admitted that giving those six vaccines together had never been tested for safety.
Living in California, it has always been easy to fill out the school vaccine exemption forms. You knew you could never take a risk – no matter how small – that your other children could be damaged by vaccines the same way your oldest child has been.
But now, with the passage of SB277, you no longer have the option to refuse. Your other children have no health problems; a medical exemption would not apply. What about family history? Doctors always ask about family history of heart disease, osteoporosis, cancer. Knowing the family history can be a sign of increased risk for developing a disease. Not so with giving vaccines. It is the only area of medicine where a vaccine injured first-degree relative – parent, sibling or child – is not taken into consideration for an exemption.
You are terrified. You have sleepless nights and gnawing pains in your stomach. What are you going to do?
NEWSFLASH: Physicians, you’ve been lied to.
How can a pediatrician – or any other physician for that matter – in good conscience, fully vaccinate healthy children, especially if they have a vaccine-injured sibling? How could DOCTORS push the passage of SB277? Instead of standing up against the status quo, they caved, giving up their patients’ rights refuse vaccines.
Physicians, do you know:
- Vaccine studies do not use a truly inert placebo to assess safety?
- That “effective,” in vaccine-speak, does not mean protection? Effective means an injection of a toxic solution in order to produce an antibody, which is cunningly referred to as a “protective antibody,” when it really doesn’t provide protection at all. Effective is not a synonym for protection.
- That smallpox and polio were not eradicated by vaccines, but by improved hygiene (smallpox) and globally eliminating the use of DDT (polio)?
- Do you remember those boring – but important – classes on embryology and developmental neurology? If you do, how can you approve the inject heavy metals (aluminum/mercury), formaldehyde, human albumin, cells from aborted fetuses and stray oncogenic viruses into a tiny babies – and children and adults?
How can we encourage physicians to put the “relationship” back into the Doctor-Patient Relationship?
- Physicians have sold out to big hospital systems, becoming highly paid, hourly employees, often with quotas to meet and electronic health record goals to reach. Having a boss means you might be fired. It’s hard to stand up to your boss, even when you know your boss is wrong.
- Physicians are afraid to read studies that show vaccines can (and do) cause harm. Coming to grips vaccine side effects would force them to ponder how many cases of allergies, asthma, shingles, neurological conditions, autoimmune disease, and cardiovascular events they caused by pushing vaccines on everyone, even patients who wanted to refuse? It’s easier to blindly believe Paul Offit MD, the CDC and the pharma vaccine reps who buy them lunch.
- Physicians have never read the heartbreaking VAERS reports and most are unaware that the NVICP exists. They don’t know that the U.S. government has paid over $3billion to vaccine-injured persons, confirming the premise that vaccines cause harm.
- Few physicians – and nurses – have any comprehension that the potential side effects from the vaccines are far more pervasive – and serious – than the “childhood illnesses.” Sadly, they have forgotten that these infections – measles, mumps, chickenpox and even pertussis – consist only of a cough, a fever, a rash and diarrhea. For the majority of children, the illness comes and goes in a week or two, leaving behind a lifetime of immunity.
- Physician have lost their backbone – where’s that old-fashioned physician arrogance? Doctors used to say, “THEY aren’t going to tell ME how to practice medicine! I will do what I think is best for MY patients!” Instead, they say, “Oh well. Times have changed. I have to follow the rules.” (subtext: If I don’t, I won’t get my quarterly bonus.)
CALLING ALL PHYSICIANS: Get Your Courage Back. Step Up. Take the Lead.
Your patients come to you, desperately looking for guidance. A symptom is not an indication of a drug deficiency. Your patients are sick because their organs of detoxification are overwhelmed and they are nutrient deficient. Pumping your patients full of vaccines and petroleum-based pills made them sick – and are making them sicker. Please stop believing that pills, called medicine, are what your patients “need.”
You no longer take the time to think through the pathways to pathology, a fascination that lead you to medical school in the first place. Your job has become nothing more than handing out little pieces of paper for a living, called prescriptions. By the way, that activity has created a $1.2T pharmaceutical industry.
Physicians, you have been hypnotized to believe that symptom-free in the presence of drugs is health. It is not.
I’m especially calling on osteopathic physicians to reconnect with your osteopathic roots. Recall that A.T. Still, our profession’s founder, was an allopathic MD. He left the profession because he knew there had to be a better way. No doubt he is pounding his fist and sobbing in his grave because his beloved osteopaths have sold out, pushing pills and vaccines instead of using their hands to heal. Osteopathy used to be considered holistic; now, you would not know a DO from an MD, unless you saw him/her sign their name.
A book from the Ascended Master’s Discourses series, published in 1932, states the following:
“The idea that serums made from animals can produce health and perfection or protect against disease by injecting it into a clean child’s body, or that of an adult, is another consciously directed activity of the sinister force in this world. It breaks down health and resistance in the race and destroys the ideals of mankind. The medical profession has been unknowingly made a cat’s paw for this destruction under the guise of science.”
Curious, I looked up the a few definitions. According to FreeDictionary.com, a cat’s paw is “a person used by another as a dupe or tool.” And the word guise means, “an appearance, or manner of presentation, typically concealing the true nature of something.”
So, written another way, “Vaccination is a consciously sinister activity. Physicians have been duped into injecting serums made from animals into an uncontaminated child or adult, destroying health and the immune system. Physicians have been told that vaccination is science, a term used to conceal the true nature of what is being done to the human race through vaccinations.”
This seems to apply to the medical profession today even more than it did in 1932.
Physicians, Wake up! Take bold action. Please step up and step out. Become leaders. Return to being healers. Take back your personal power. Start saying, “Not only no, but HELL NO!” There is strength and safety in numbers. Gather your colleagues together, commit to learning a New Way. Your patients are begging you to get involved with the SB277 referendum and recall in California, and in other states, praying you will stand up before similar bills are passed. Refuse to participate in forced medication (psyche drugs and chemotherapy) and forced vaccinations. Make a decision to no longer be a cat’s paw for “sinister forces:” multinational corporations, hospital systems, political bureaucrats and a long list of 3-letter, global agencies. The lives of your patients – and your very own family – depend on it.